- (200K, b/w, 420*548) 1979: Deane Merrill, age 41, in his office at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (LBL). Deane worked at LBL as a physics graduate student 1962-67, and as a computer scientist 1973-97. Note the ADM-3A "dumb" terminal, 300 baud acoustic modem, and mainframe computer line printer output.
- (300K, b/w, 539*747) 1980: Some staff members of the SEEDIS (Socio-Economic Environmental Demographic Information System) project (1972-1985). Clockwise from left: Deane Merrill, Bruce Burkhart, and Barbara Levine.
- (150K, b/w, 457*478) 1980: Staff of the PAREP (Populations at Risk to Environmental Pollution) project (1976-1995). Clockwise from left: Susan Sacks, Linda Kwok, Donald M. Austin, Steve Selvin, and Deane Merrill.
- (170K, color, 475*465) 1994: Deane Merrill, age 56.
- (77K, b/w, 227*392) 1997: Deane Merrill, age 59.
back to: Deane Merrill home page
photos.html 1/30/98 in